Sunday, March 8, 2009

After the wedding.

Good times. :)

Today was fun. Haha. But while I was on my way to Tiara's crib, it rained heavily all of a sudden. What a way to start off the day?


Anyway, once I got to Tiara's place, I quickly got changed. (Phew thankfully they hadn't left yet.) My baby was wearing a Tiara. Tiara on Tiara. This is awesome. :D
We got to tampines to see the bride and groom. ^^ Woooh, extremely lovely couple. And I was imagining who my future husband would be. (No prizes for guessing who ey.)
When we got back to Bedok, we ate more delicious food and then got changed, to help wash the dishes. It was fun laa with Tiara and her cousin. Shehan (Tiara's nephew) pun cute ! Tiara's family is really sweeeeeeet. Seriously, they're all really warm and welcoming. I heart them! Thanks so much! Oh, Tiara's aunt and uncle said that Tiara and I looked alike. Mcm kembar. (L)
Twin, thank you for today. You better rest well tonight because it's going to be another big day tomorrow!
You're killing me and you don't even know it.

No comments: