Sunday, March 8, 2009

If it means alot to you.

Gorgeous. ^^

I slept at six in the morning. Eff sia. Otak terlalu active. I woke up at exactly noon because of Tiara's text asking if I was coming to the wedding (Part II). I was fqcking tired and the journey to bedok was pretty long so I skipped it.

Then at four in the afternoon, I went swimming with my mum because the SUN was extraordinarily bright.

Swimming was fun! I haven't stepped into a proper pool for years. (By proper I mean Swimming Complex and not Wild Wild Wet or Sentosa. :D) Since primary school in fact. My mum, brother and I used to go swimming almost everyday back then. We'd swim from morning till night and take loads of pictures. The water looks really nice at night.
Damn jakun (Noob) laa me just now. Insert the card to enter the complex also, boleh salah letak sia. Abeh nak sembarang masuk. Ass.

I'm super tired now but I'm satisfied.
I love swimming. I love the water. (L)


I want to be happy again, just like how I used to be.

No comments: