Friday, March 6, 2009

Your poker face.


I admit I was pretty taken aback by your news recently. So shocked that I didn't have anything to say to you. Good thing you made the first move last night, because I wouldn't have done the same.

You've been a good friend and of course I wouldn't want to lose anything. So I'm going to wish you all the very best.
You know what I'm talking about ey! ^^
And I know you think I'm always such an ass but hey, birds of a feather flock together. :D


Whipped cream on cheeks.
Take care, sexy best friend.



Oh yeah, Raihan and I were chatting on msn just now. As usual, she was being hilarious with every single word that she says. I kept laughing non-stop and turns out, my dad was also telling jokes and making (supposedly) funny actions in front of me. So every time I laughed, he would turn to me and laugh back, thinking that I was laughing at his jokes. Perasaan sia.
I should have just said; "I wasn't laughing at your joke." (Raihan's suggestion) HAHA.

Peace.

No comments: