Tuesday, January 25, 2011

But everything I do alone, has every bit of you.

Hi guys. The last couple of months have been really amazing. I almost forgot what it was like to love and miss someone this much. 


Then I made a decision which pretty much ruined everything. So yes, I do admit that it was all my own fault. I was stubborn, cold and unrelenting. Some habits are difficult to break.


Basically, life is all about decisions. The little decisions that you make every day affect you in every way. How you choose to react to things will always come back to either haunt or comfort you. You can choose to be appreciative or harsh. You can choose to be kind or unresponsive. 


For me, I was always choosing the latter. I wish that I had realised this sooner but we all know how quickly clocks tick. It is so hard to let go sometimes, knowing that you can't get him back. But I guess that's the whole purpose of letting go, so that you won't hold him back. 


I have nothing else to say, except that Hereafter is a fucking beautiful movie. It has made me think about life, death and how little time we really have. Treasure your loved ones guys. The grass isn't always greener on the other side, so stop pushing people away. Don't be stupid like me. Haha okay just kidding. This isn't meant to be a sad post or anything. Although I am feeling sad right now, it actually isn't that bad. For all of it, I'm thankful that I found him. He turned my life around actually. I swear he's a pretty amazing guy. He was worth all my time. I won't be visiting this site often anymore. I'm so tired of the internet and sometimes I feel sick when I see certain things. I want to go away for a really long time. This isn't a hiatus or anything. It's just me and you can't hurt me because I'm Marla fucking Singer. <3

No comments: