I still eat my veggies.
I still do the dishes.
I still bang the table with my palm when I laugh.
I still eat french fries with curry sauce and mayonaise.
I still crunch on ice cubes.
I still like theme parks.
I still like rollercoaster rides.
I still like hugs.
I still like long walks on beaches.
I still watch horror movies.
I still listen to Arctic Monkeys.
I still cry when I watch sad movie endings.
I still wear bands around my wrists.
I still kiss my Mother.
I still eat bananas.
I still watch TV.
I still love cartoons.
I stilll love my friends.
I still love caramel.
I still love cheese.
Piercing or no piercing, I'm still the same ol' me.
I don't care if you want to judge me in any way.
I couldn't give a fucking fuck.
Happy Fasting to all Muslims.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment