Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dear Heart.

Dear Heart, where have you been
Please come back to me
I know you're still out there somewhere
It's been a year since I last felt you here


Dear Heart, if you can hear me, I'm screaming your name
I wish I could cry for you, but Eyes wouldn't let me
Eyes say they're tired and have run out of reasons
So they ask Lips to do the talking


Dear Heart, now that you're gone, Lips always gets out of control
She says some things that she doesn't mean
Not that she doesn't want to mean them
But she feels at a lost without Dear Heart around


Dear Heart, I know you're terribly broken
With an almost zero possibility to be patched back up again
But please come back to me now
I need you here so that I can feel alive


Dear Heart, I know you've been brutally hurt
With so much sting and pain
But do return to where you belong
Return home from him

No comments: