Sunday, June 7, 2009

Shiny happy fits of rage.




I was watching Juno last night and I cried like, twice? Seriously, Ellen Page and Michael Cera make such a cute couple in the movie. Even the way they love each other was fucking awesome. How nice it'd be to find someone who'd love you for exactly who you are.


Even when you're in good or bad mood, ugly or pretty, fat or skinny, handsome or whatever. There's this scene in the movie where Juno confesses how she feels about Bleeker. "Juno: I think I'm in love with you...The baby kicks more when I see you...My heart pounds real hard when I see you. Bleek: I know, me too!...Can we make out now?" HAHA THAT SCENE WAS FUCKING ROMANTIC!


Gahhhhhh. I want to feel that way again. But not now I guess. For now, I'll just keep watching indie flicks and cry like a baby because I'm a sucker for happy endings. <3



Imy.

No comments: