
Marry me, Paul Dano<3333333333
I can't whistle, blow a bubblegum or roll my tongue. I'm a real clumsy person who stumbles here and there. I can talk a lot but sometimes I like to be real quiet and not talk to anyone because I just don't feel like talking. I am shy by nature and I don't know how to communicate with people sometimes. I can be easily intimidated, I don't know why.
I'm a mummy's girl.
I adore people who are really mysterious; it's sexy. I don't fall for guys easily.
I don't go for popular handsome dudes; much prefer to go for that quiet shy kid in the corner who nobody really notices.
I can be vain at times but I'm not shallow.
I'm vulgar, sarcastic, lame, silly, slow, ugly, temperamental and idiotic.
I know I'm weird.
Maybe you feel embarrassed when you're with me. Maybe you can't stand me. Maybe I'm too uncool or weird to be with you.
I don't really care.
I love being me though sometimes I hate myself.
Friends, family, loved ones - Thanks for loving me despite my many imperfections.
People would be wondering what
makes you so special
They won't see in this galaxy
just how beautiful you are
No comments:
Post a Comment