Saturday, April 9, 2011

What's up.

It is 4.30am and I am still not asleep. I am feeling really tired and restless but can't seem to fall asleep. There are so many things on my mind. I am thinking about next week's activities and at the same time reminiscing this past week.


I remember watching No Strings Attached on V-day with my boyfriend and there was this scene where Portman went all the way to Kutcher's house from her sister's wedding so that she could get him back, only to realise that there was already another girl in his house. She then called her sister and while crying, uttered the words, "I lost him". That moment was just really heartbreaking for me because I could so totally feel her. I once thought that I had lost the love of my life. Thank God, I hadn't. Every single day I am thankful for who I have in my life.

No comments: