We crashed The Script's gig today at fort canningggg. Fucking brilliant. They were amazing. I got emotional when they played The Man Who Can't Be Moved because I remember I used to feel that way back then when Farhan and I were separated. I just got so emotional when I sang along to the chorus; "Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me. And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be. Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet. And you'd see me waiting for you in the corner of the street." I wanted to cry but I just controlled myself because I wasn't that big a fan of The Script so I didn't want to appear like an idiot tearing to their songs. I'm Yours was a fucking winner for me. Meaningful and sweet lyrics which I can totally relate too. :)
Today, just like all other days, I melted into him.
Also, this afternoon Jared gave a heartfelt performance of Adele's Someone Like You. The lyrics combined with his emotional background just made my heart ache because I remember again how I thought that Farhan and I would never get back together. I wrote a letter on my cosmiclovejunction with the heading "Dear Future Girlfriend of _______" with all the things that I wanted him to have with his new girl. Nobody knows this but I've always liked the name Alexis. (Thus, sometimes I use the alias Lexi) Hence, I signed off as Alexis so that it wouldn't be obvious.
I got so emotional because I felt so unimaginably happy with my current state. He is my life and I cannot imagine ever feeling this way for anyone else. If you love someone unconditionally, be with him.
I've never been so sure about anyone before. I know I want to spend the rest of my life with him. If you're thinking that I'm still too young to decide on such a big matter, well honestly I think I've experienced enough to know what kind of man I want and need in my life. If you love someone so much that the love fills your heart entirely and proceeds to expand it even further, don't waste that love. If you can imagine yourself being with a particular someone for the rest of your life; cooking, cleaning, watching movies and sharing objects with him + coming home to him every single day, marry him. Don't let love as good as that go to waste.
Have a wonderful week guys. I love ya'll.
No comments:
Post a Comment