There are plenty of things going through my mind right now as I'm typing this. But there is only one thing constant throughout - I'm thankful.
It has been a really crazy, worthwhile month I must say.
It's true that people can survive without having a hand to hold or someone to say I love you to. But at the end of the day, do you know how much of yourself there is left? I get the whole "I don't need a man" shit because seriously, women can do without them. But living that way forever is just fucking tiring. Been there, done that. I kinda hate to hear people trying to defend themselves. If you really can live without certain things, then go ahead. Nobody's stopping you. I feel that people who constantly try to defend themselves are just living in cycles. You don't have to convince us, okay? Even Summer from 500 Days fell in love eventually haha.
Well, I'm glad that I am over all these phases in life. I'm glad that I've found a perfect match for myself. He appreciates me like no other man has. Yes, I use the word man because it takes a real man to handle someone like me. He understands me and when I need support, he is there with open arms. He gives me feelings that I adore. I love him because he has a heart of gold and most of all, he's one of the turning points in my life. Also, we're able to share moments of silence which feel so comfortable; we don't even have to utter anything. He is one of the most selfless and loving men I've ever met. Love is magical and I am thankful that I've found my way back to it. All thanks to Farhan.
K, if ya'll need a paper bag to throw up now, sorry but I don't provide one. Instead, you can head to the nearest burger king haha. Have a great weekend guys!

1 comment:
i love you:)
Post a Comment