Saturday, December 4, 2010

Since 2008.


Varietiez@Bedok Reservoir. Swing by between 1 to 10pm and be greeted by friendly staff with  lots of  yummy ice-cream! The ambience is (Y) and the ice-cream flavours are really original. They make their own ice-cream.

It's really hard to find good Rum&Raisin ice-cream. Fortunately I found it here at Varietiez! Bailey ice-cream was darn delish too.

Peanut butter ice-cream!

















SEXY

"Let me talk first" face



























Hi! I met up with Tiara yesterday and we had Cheese Naan for dinner which was the sex ok. It was so bloody soft and the cheese was mmhmmhmm!

After that we headed to this ice-cream parlor which Tiara recommended.
IT IS MY NEW FAVOURITE ICE-CREAM PLACE! Coming from me, it's quite a big deal 'cause I'm selective when it comes to ice-cream. East-siders should head down there! 

After having ice-cream, we sat by Bedok Reservoir talking about wishes and taking "swinging and banging" shots. The place is really lovely at night. :)

And with that, I'd like to say how thankful I am to have someone like her to rely on. Two years and counting, I know we're going to last forever and ever. It sounds pretty cheesy but when you finally meet someone as beautiful as her, you'd understand. <3

No comments: