Thursday, October 21, 2010

Call me Mr. been there done that.








Tiara and I slacked at east coast today while catching up, rating stuff and making wishes. We were singing One In A Million (OIAM) by Ne-Yo the whole day. 

After that we headed to Parkway and entered Cotton On. I went to try on a top in the dressing room and of course, the song OIAM was still playing in my head. A split second later, OIAM comes blasting through the speakers and I started to laugh my ass off silently. Tiara wasn't there with me so I thought I'd better be moving fast. After a minute or two, I heard Tiara asking the staff outside, "Excuse me, is my friend inside the dressing room? The one wearing a dress." The staff replied with a I Think So and Tiara called out Juuu!

I started laughing uncontrollably and she joined in immediately. Obviously I knew why she was looking for me hahahaha because of the song. So after I got changed, Tiara and I rushed to another spot in the store and called Syazwan (Because he was also obsessed with the song and previously I had called him to tease him about it). We let him hear the song and he went like, "Haha I was just listening to this song!" Poor Tiara was laughing all by herself in the store while I was changing and other customers were looking right at her.

Nice one lah, the three of us. <3

No comments: