
HELLO HELLO! Jensen looks good with a gun, doesn't he? :)
You know the feeling where your heart races or skips a beat before you're about to meet someone special. Or your tummy gets all queasy in a good way 'cause you're nervous yet excited at the same time. I can't believe I haven't had that feeling in so long. My heart feels like it's dead or something, like it doesn't skip beats or sends butterfly signals to my tummy anymore.
I even told my mum that I wanted to watch a romance flick and she deemed me crazy. I know it's so unlike me but truth be told, I'm kinda a romantic at heart haha k sshh. It's not that I enjoy hearing cliche love stories but I just like how love gets you going in life.
Like how two people can be so madly and deeply in love with each other that this love transcends even after death. I know movies are just movies but it's nice to think that this kinda love exists in reality sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment