
I like angel wing tatts. This is extremely lovely but I think if I were to have it, I'd resize it by half or something. I like how these wings represent freedom and purity.
And I know my religion does not allow tattoos, because by right, we're supposed to leave this earth exactly the way we entered it. We have to be all clean and free of such marks. Which means that we can't even dye our hair unless it's henna or halal. We can't have any permanent stuff added onto us unless it involves saving our lives.
Argh, you know sometimes I just don't get it. Why are we born into this world if we are not given the opportunity to experience everything. They say paradise/heaven awaits us if we follow the right path, etc. But c'mon. How can anyone tell for sure if there is really heaven and hell? I could be punished in the afterlife for questioning my own religion but you know, I just can't help myself. Of course I believe in God because I believe that I was brought here by Something of higher power. But all these minor details make me wonder.
So throughout our lives we aren't allowed tattoos, alcohol, etc. I get the whole "follow the right path" thing but why do it when paradise is barely even a promise. Oh I'm sorry, God, for irritating you with all my questions. But I want to leave this earth exactly the way I entered it - alive.
And I take my life tonight, 'cause I have the right to die how I wanna, and leave how I arrived, so alive.

No comments:
Post a Comment