Sunday, August 29, 2010

11 Things I find attractive on guys.

1. Sense of Humour
If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.

2. Spectacles
Guys with plain black-rimmed spectacles are so hot.

3. Books
I like bookworms and guys who are secretly intelligent.

4. Eloquence & Depth
Guys who can speak and write well, are the sex.

5. Short ruffled hair
Short hair kinda brings out a guy's features and if it's tousled, whoa hotstuff.

6. Plain T-shirt with Jeans
Simplicity is so hot. (Never thought that it could apply to guys as well, but less is more)

7. Minimal piercings
Eyebrow or lip piercings.

8. Blue Stripes
I don't know why I like it when guys wear blue-striped t-shirts. It's adorable.

9. Chest tatts
Omg, don't even get me started on this.

10. Compassion
In short, those who have heart. Like caring about global issues such as child slavery and animal abuse.

11. Good dancing skills
Everyone loves a guy who can move.


No comments: