I almost wanted to quit today. I couldn't take it. Late nights and early mornings have made me lose so much sleep. But something nice happened later on which made me feel otherwise. This cleaner from 313 talked to me while I was in the washroom. If you don't already know, I have a really fucking huge soft spot for old people. We had a good conversation about work and such. She thought that it was already 10pm and she wanted to go home. So she asked me what time it was and I showed her my watch. It was only 9.30pm. Then she put her uniform back on and I swear, my heart just fucking dropped because someone of her age could still work and not complain about anything. Amazing woman. And then I realized that all this while, the elderly were working among us and cleaning after us. Amazing people I tell you, fucking amazing. :')
Oh well. I'm a busy busy girl now. Combination of work and school is no easy shit. And I can't expect people to understand my situation when I say I can't go out due to work, etc. I'm not rich and I don't exactly depend on my parents financially. I have to make plenty of sacrifices. Though sometimes I lose track of why I'm giving up so much, I just hold on because I know other people have it so much harder.
P.S. My dad got me a phoneeeeee, finally! Thank you dad, Muah.
No comments:
Post a Comment