Saturday, June 26, 2010

Me plus you, I'mma tell you one time.


HAPPY 18TH TIARA TANTIANA!

I've known you for about two years now and I still remember every single detail. Back then you were lionhead. Oh gosh, it feels just like yesterday!

I like how you're strong, independent and funny. You know that I love you very much. Thank you for helping me get through all the rough times and also sharing the joyous ones. I can't thank you enough, Twin. Please I hope even when we're married and old, we'd still be as tough as nails. I can't deny that I miss the old Us too but I guess this is what Poly does to people. We'll make it! GO GO GO!

We love Justin Bieber k.

I love you Tiara.

P.S. I still remember our first meeting. We wore the same tee but in different colours. You had long hair and I had mine short. Now everything is the opposite! I will always remember.
:')

No comments: