Sunday, May 30, 2010

Marriage.



Sometimes when I see how some married couples go on life having big fights and getting cheated on, I dread getting married. I can't imagine myself in their shoes. Having to see someone's face for most of your life and if you get cheated on, you're going to fucking suffer since you're living under the same roof. I can't imagine if there'll be some form of communication breakdown and you'll just walk around the house every single day not talking to him or her. It'll be fucking hurtful.

My mum says she used to think that way when she was younger. She had never even thought about marriage. But things happen and people change.

Although I can't imagine myself being somebody's wife, I still believe I'd get married one day. I'd love to have a nice and private wedding with all my close friends. There'll be pastries (Mexican Wedding from Spinelli's) and loads of spicy traditional food. I'd love to have kids one day too! Hopefully twins. I'd love to grow old with someone and spend evenings in the backyard sipping on peppermint tea with our cats, dogs, children and grandchildren.

No comments: