Saturday, May 1, 2010

An ex is an ex for a reason.

I don't believe in returning to people when you've left them, especially when you've left them really sore and broken. My ex-boyfriend just called and texted me today. Despite me telling him not to contact me anymore a long time ago, he still does. I'm extremely irritated by this. Furthermore, he is the only person who can make my blood boil to a really dangerous temperature.

So I told him off today, asking him not to contact me anymore (AGAIN), because he's such a jerk. In his defense he said something like, "Then you think I enjoy my teenage life? I think I've been cursed by you and girls keep leaving me. Yes to you I'm a jerk but in the end I'll still always come back to you. Have you ever thought of it that way? In your brain you only think I'm a bastard."

HAHA, you got that right mister. Karma is a bitch, isn't it? Nobody asked you to come back. Nobody asked you to crawl back to me like a sick puppy. It's not my fault that girls have done that to you. It's not my fault that I'm stronger than you and it's definitely not my fault that I've moved on from you. You have taught me many valuable lessons and one of them being; To fuck off from an ex's life when you know that your ex is sincerely happy and enjoying oneself. Thanks a lot for making my day with your weak but hilarious self-defense tactics. Your words don't mean jack because you're dead to me.

No comments: