HAPPY 17TH CHELLA!!!!
HAHA. Plenty of great times with this youngster over here. By far my best movie buddy ever. As you know, I'm a pretty big movie buff and so is he! (And people should learn from him, he has really good cinema etiquette ok!) Omggg where do I even begin. I've watched him grow since secondary school and we've been through a lot together. Can't believe it has been three years!
I remember we watched The Tattooist a couple of years back and there was this irritating lady who kept coughing and making a lot of noise like "Ahhhh! Oooooh!" Idiot! But I think the most memorable movie that we've watched together was Superhero Movie. HAHAHA omggg people, go watch it. See if you can spot a woman who's shaking vigorously at the end of the movie. :D
Sorry bro, this blog post is pretty short. You already know that I love you anyway.
Remember, The Hurt Locker is about a BOMB! HAHAHAHA! LOVE YOUUUU! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment