Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mum: I want to ask you something. (In a serious tone... Gosh I hate it when adults do that! Especially while I'm still in bed.) Do you have a boyfriend?
Me: What?! NO!
Mum: Sure? Dad said he saw a guy following you around quite a few times, even last night. And when the guy saw Dad, he backed away a few steps.
Me: HAHAHA what the heck, what guyyyy? Omg.
Mum: A guy. You sure you don't have a boyfriend? You swear?
Me: Yes. I told you, I don't want a boyfriend.
Mum: That's why when Dad said you were around with a guy, I thought to myself "Noo, Julailah didn't tell me anything."
Me: (Idiot)


Dad, stop assuming things. Or rather, stop IMAGINING things. You don't have to go reporting to Mum like that, making her worried. I'm glad Mum is sensible enough to trust me. Even if I had a boyfriend, so what? I'm already 19. And I'm not a nun okay.

And if it is true that a guy has been following me around, that guy better be ready for some ass-whooping man.

No comments: