Sunday, February 28, 2010

Stupid me.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAKEELA BABY! <3

Thanks for making school such a fun place to be in. Your laughters and silly jokes always crack me up, I swear. You're one of the most beautiful people I've ever met; beautiful both inside and out. Thanks for putting up with everyone so calmly. Thanks for going through thick and thin with me. All the blood, sweat and tears (Literally). From "Lickie Lickie Lickie like a Lollipop" to Cook's lips and even emotional moments due to past lovers. I really appreciate everything that you've done for me. The words in this blog post can't even match up to my gratitude.

I hope that whatever you wished for last night on that Tiramisu cake, will come true. 'Cause there is nothing more I want to see than to see you happy. Cheers to more joyful moments, especially now that you're 18. Wink wink. Just know that I really love you, second Anak. :)

No comments: