Duncan JamesThe other day Ratna and I went over to Shakeela's crib, and we ended up watching really ancient videos of our former favourite boy/girl bands. Ratna was saying how cheesy the videos actually were, now that we were looking back at them. The dance moves and outfits, seriously what were we thinking back then. Our generation was made up of boy/girl bands (maximum cheesy). Then Shakeela made a remark while we were watching a video by the band Blue. At first I went, "I USED TO LOVE LEE RYAN!" So she said, "Yeah, everyone likes him!" Then she said something which went like, "Look at the kinda guys we used to like back then, with the spiky hair and cute faces."
HAHAHA. Shit that remark really struck me. Yeah, fosho I used to love Lee Ryan and I probably still do. But when I watched their videos again, my eyes were peeled on Duncan. HAHA HE IS SO HOTTTT (My mum digs him). My tastes in men have definitely changed, from spiky hair cuteness to masculine and strong. I think people can get tired of cuteness easily. Like how when I first watched Glee, I was drawn in by Cory Monteith (Finn) because of his angelic face. But as I moved forward, I realised Mark Salling (Puck) was really the kinda guy I liked. Not the cutesy goody-two shoes. I liked the whole 'rough around the edges' feel about him. Fuck yeah mohawks. :)
Ahhh, I love our generation for its cheesiness and spiky hair. :D
HAHAHA. Shit that remark really struck me. Yeah, fosho I used to love Lee Ryan and I probably still do. But when I watched their videos again, my eyes were peeled on Duncan. HAHA HE IS SO HOTTTT (My mum digs him). My tastes in men have definitely changed, from spiky hair cuteness to masculine and strong. I think people can get tired of cuteness easily. Like how when I first watched Glee, I was drawn in by Cory Monteith (Finn) because of his angelic face. But as I moved forward, I realised Mark Salling (Puck) was really the kinda guy I liked. Not the cutesy goody-two shoes. I liked the whole 'rough around the edges' feel about him. Fuck yeah mohawks. :)
Ahhh, I love our generation for its cheesiness and spiky hair. :D

No comments:
Post a Comment