Am pretty much traumatised at the moment after watching this video of a crazy psychotic sick sadistic bitch stepping on a harmless kitten while wearing her high heels. Fuck the world. Why do people have to be so cruel? I remember few months ago a bunch of kittens were mutilated to death while their mama cat was away. If you had seen the mama cat's face when she saw them, she looked so extremely helpless. My heart shattered. :'(
I really really don't understand the world that we live in right now. Why do people have to be so sick and cruel? I don't fucking get it. It makes me want to lose faith but I know the second that happens, I'd be just as good as those mindless freaks.
Sigh. But still can't help but doubt. I am only human after all and to live this entire life without questions is something we cannot do.
No comments:
Post a Comment