I've known this lass for a good four years or so. I've watched her grow up and damnnn, ain't she one fine lady now. Sorry if I sound pervertic or something hahaha. Anyway, I really do miss sitting beside her in classes. We'd make fun of teachers and write silly things on each others' notes. I remember a fucking epic moment when our F&N teacher Ms Lim said "Okay class, take out your textbook." Only Nadia and I, out of the whole F&N class, heard sexbook instead of "textbook". It was some funny shit because we just looked at each other in disbelief. "Did you hear her say sexbook?" HAHAHA fucking vivid memory there.
I've enjoyed every single moment spent with her. She is such a darling. Seriously, she is such a joy to be with, always knowing what to say and how to brighten up even the dullest of days. Thank you for all the support and witty comments. Oh, especially the witty comments. Nobody can do it like Nadia! Hehehe. Now she's 18, of legal age. Apa lagi? Enjoy mahu lebih!
Happy Eighteenth, Baby Love!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment