Yan Qian,
this picture was taken ages ago. (K actually just a few months back?) It was our first photoshoot outing together. It was hella fun I swear. I knew when I first met you at the start of Semester 1, you'd be one of my most favourite girls. True enough, you are now. I feel like I can relate to you in many ways and talk about almost anything rubbish/crap/British actors/movies/music/FACIAL PIERCINGS/LIPS/The Kooks/MGMT/TELETUBBIES (KAY FUCKING FUNNY). Yeah, so you've been a fucking good friend to me and people say we look alike which is a compliment to me because you are fucking beautiful. Hahahaha So we grew together as one. (HAHA K SORRY TRYING TO BE CHEESY HERE)
I just hope that you'll have all the happiness in the world because you really deserve it. You may not know this but you've made a mark in all our lives. I love you, Yan Qian. THICK LIPS AND FACIAL PIERCINGS FOREVER!
HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment