Something's up with my lappie. CB. Gell well soon lappie. In the meantime, I won't download anymore fucking crap 'cause I know you can't take the load.
Today was a good day I must say. Seeing Tiara always makes my day. I can't stand it. I admit, I love her too much. You're one of the best things that has ever happened to me. <3
Met up with Shakeela and YQ as well. Hah, our new favourite word is 'Smile'. I love you girls. You girls make me happy.
To end things off, you know how it is when changes take place and your present doesn't tally with what's in your memory. Sometimes it's great to reminisce I guess. Memories often keep me warm. But memories are memories for a reason.
Whoa and I stuck to my word! I said I was going to be single for a year and look, I am now. Yay! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment