Saturday, December 19, 2009

Kamcing.












K, these two girls (plus another one who was cowardly hiding at the side), were in town spraying those colourful party ribbons at people unknowingly. They hid their cans under their shawls and sprayed the party ribbons around so happily with giggles and laughters, on people's backs, shoes, etc. CB. Initially, I just wanted to follow them around. But when I saw this lady (she was wearing black), whose back got splattered with the light-coloured sprayed ribbons, I automatically shouted OI! (x3) to the girls. They heard me and one of them turned around while one of them threw her spray can away. CB, stupid or what. Then they didn't want to run anymore so they hid inside 7-11 instead. I whipped out my trusty lil' Mitch and captured this photo. They were scared 'cause they screamed right after I took this photo. (And look at their fucking faces) Faizah said I could be some kinda paparazzi. HAHAHA.


Anyway, I had a superb day. Been long since I met up with Faizah! I love it how she mixes up her words and says funny things without even realising it. Gosh, some people are just so special. I love you dear. <3

No comments: