After a long and tiring day. It was hotter than usual outside. Gosh.
Satay burger. Not bad actually. If you like satay, you'll probably like this. The patty was a little tough though but it tasted quite nice.
Is it just me, or does this year's pre-Aidilfitri really feels so blah?
I don't know if it's just me.
The mood in Geylang wasn't as rowdy and enthusiastic as last year's.
Even the designs of baju kurung at First Lady weren't as nice as last year's?
(Ratna, please take note of the shop's name, HAHA.)
Maybe it's also because this year I'm not celebrating it with some special people, like how it was a year ago. ^^
Oh! Geylang is filled with so many M&M (Mats&Minahs). Gosh, sometimes I feel so disgusted when they stare at me -.-
but it's okay, I don't give a damn about them. I know what it's like being judged from your image.
I'm damn tired now but I'm satisfied like fuck because I had a good dinner. Dendeng, pizza dendeng and satay burger. Not forgetting air kathira and honeydew juice. Life is good. Food is good.
I love you and goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment