Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Luke Pritchard.

<3


No idea whose Vespa this belongs to but it was parked at CASS building. It's cute!



For you, YQ.



Red Bridge. It's a lot cooler than you think!




I want a Swatch watch!












Yan Yan ! Yummayeeeee !






Meet Mr.Greedy aka Timmy! Ain't he just so cute????




Oh no! Timmy got crushed! But he's still holding his donut.




'Cause YQ loves the sky.














YQ: No matter how handsome a guy is, if he is a fqcker, nothing can make up for it.
Looks cannot make up for a fqcker.
Me: HAHAHAHAHA



Hi. So today, Yan Qian and I went to school to take some shots but we ended up having not much inspiration. I've no idea why. Maybe because there weren't many people in school and people have always been my muses. ^^
So we headed down to Mt.Sophia at night and I tell you, the climb up there was POWER. SP pun kalah uh!

On the way home in the train, when I was about to alight for AMK, I said "Bye" to Yan Qian twice. At the second "Bye", a man standing in front of me said "Bye" back. I was like WTF? Perasaan sia siape berbual ngan ko? Of course I didn't say it aloud because I couldn't be bothered. He was an old man, cheekopek. Hello, he's old enough to be my dad. Fqcking incest? Ahh eww eww then when I was in the bus from AMK, a bangala kept turning to me. I was like WTF again.

Sometimes I wish SP didn't have so much construction going on as well. (Shah, you know why!)

Yup, well though I wasn't really satisfied with today's shots, I had a great time with YQ and her brand new Canon EOS 500D. Heart-to-heart talks are awesome. Thank you for a great day, cuppycake! <3

No comments: