I like messy hair. :D
Ya know something. I find it extremely refreshing to see guys not being superficial. Really. I admire guys who don't really bother about a girl's weight or looks. Even better, guys who don't ask their girls to lose weight. Wow okay that might be a stretch but hey, it is nice to know that such guys exist. To these guys, thumbs up. (Y)
I find it kinda irritating when skinny girls say that they need to lose weight and complain endlessly about being fat. Maybe they don't notice the other girls who are around. Other girls who aren't so skinny and have meat on their bones. Girls like me laa. I'm a Fat ass, thank you. But hah! It's okay man, it's actually amusing to hear girls complain about their weight.
How skinny do you really want to be?
If I was a guy, I would want a girl with curves. All the better to Hug!
No comments:
Post a Comment