Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Eighteenth.











Faizah's skates.




Hippies shake their hips.



BL <3



(L)



It was about 10++ in the morning and I was woken up by the singing of Happy Birthday while sleeping soundly on Raihan's bed. (Raihan is a girl. It's a unisex name. This is the last time I am saying this.) Faizah, Nadia, Raihan, Chella, Mangay and Kishen were singing it loudly and there was a lit chocolate birthday cake for me. (It was delicious.)
Omg Omg. Thank you guys. I really appreciate it so much.You guys are MIGHTY sweet.

Okay wait, the previous night, I was actually at Raihan's place. While on the way there, Mirahbella called me at exactly midnight to wish me. Thank you. ^^ Then I received Chella's text straight away after that. (Wah everyone prepared already uh.) Texts were flowing in!
Rinniey actually texted me fifteen minutes before midnight to say, "Enjoy your last fifteen minutes being seventeen." SWEET UH MY GIRLFRIEND! When I reached Raihan's place, she was standing at the gate and she went "Happy Birthday!", while handing over a small EMIcake. (In my heart I was saying, "Eh how does she know that I like this cake shop uh.")

Hah, You people are just so sweet uh seriously. I can't thank you enough.
The girls fried French toast and sausages in the morning after eating the chocolate cake, and we headed down to East Coast.
All I can say is, I had fun.

Ok now I'm 18, I have more responsibilities, etc etc. I don't drink, so turning 18 doesn't make much difference. BUT I can take my license now! And Syazwan says that he can find me if he wants to buy rokok. :D

To ALL who wished me (Through texts, calls and msn) , a big THANK YOU to you. I really appreciate it. Even those who didn't know me well or weren't close to me, wished me on Facebook. Thank you! You guys actually bothered and I appreciate that. :)

I love my friends, I really do. They know me inside out and they know what suits me best. Nadia bought me a genuine Transformers 2 poster and I went WTFFFFFF. I LOVE IT!!!!

To Tiara, Rinniey and Syza, I've read your blog posts. Fucking sweet, thank you. I love all three of you.
HAPPY 6TH MONTH MY DEAR RINNIEY! :')


No comments: