Friday, June 26, 2009

Be my valentine.

Me: "Omg Nic, this cat's fur is sooooo thick!"
Nic: "Ya lah. Like your hair. :) "






This is Wolverine!


Omg Hi, hello! Meet Tembam! There's another name for him but only Shak and I know it. ;)


Muka SEXY

Climbing up!

Climbing down! (Gave up)

Just look at this gorgeous princess. We named her Cleo (short for Cleopatra) because well, SHE IS A BEAUTY!


A <3
(He reminds me of ____ because of his slim built! He's so manja with me. Ily.)











Tongue.

This cat has three limbs. We named her Pirate! She is soooo Manja (Loving). We love you, Pirate.




Mutts & Mittens today! Love you kitty cats! Ben better stop shouting whenever a cat comes against his leg man! Hahaha. Shakeela and I kept giving names to the cats; talking to them like they were humans. Well they have feelings too ok! :)

You see the kitty named Cleo (above). I wonder if the other cats envy her beauty.
I wonder if cats judge each other like how humans do.


P.S. RIP Michael Jackson.

No comments: