Friday, May 15, 2009

Sedih uh.

Cat Lover.

































































































:)






Cat (L)








Hehe.




Straight teeth.




Omg, Rou?!!




Zoom in on the bibir.























Happy, sad, nolstagic; all in one night.


Sorry if I don't put up how I feel here 'cause no words can describe how thankful I am to have met wonderful people in my life. :)


I miss the old times. Don't worry, I've not changed one bit since I've started poly. I'll stay true to myself, just like what my cousin advised me to do. And with that, Happy Birthday Yusri ! :D


And Happy Birthday Shah. <3


Anyway, it's somehow weird when you tell yourself to text someone but you end up not doing so because you can't find the right words to say to him/her. Or it's like you have an idea of what to say but maybe your ego is holding you back. Geez, if this goes on, I'll probably lose your friendship. As much as I hate to admit it, I don't want to lose anything. 'Cause I've lost enough.







So reminded of better days when we were both happy.

And you said we'd take over the world. :D

Imy, Brain.

No comments: