
You are always in control of what you think, say or do.
If there's one thing I've learnt in life:
Make it a habit to put yourself in other people's shoes.
Just like squeezing toothpaste out of its tube; words can't be taken back. (Although Ratna made a good point in saying that you can put the words back into your mouth 'cause after you squeeze the toothpaste out of its tube, you actually put it into your mouth.)
Me: Talking is just like squeezing toothpaste out of its tube. You can never put those words back sia.
Ratna: Eh can what. You put the toothpaste into your mouth what.
Me: LAUGHS
Back to the point.
Be wise and think before speaking, for you never know if you might just offend someone. Doesn't mean that nobody says anything = nobody feels anything.
I'm not perfect and Yes definitely, there were times when I said things which I regretted. I'm so sorry. But from there, I've learnt to accept many different characters and personalities. 'Cause I know I ain't perfect.
I'm gonna end this lengthy post by saying Thank you to Ratna, Shakeela and Yan Qian for making my Thursday. In fact, you girls make my every day. *Sings INSOMNIA* Hahaha!
MMUAH. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment