Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I don't ever want to see you again.

:)
'Cause Yan Qian likes B/W photos.





Yan Qian. <3


Madelyn, Jasmin, Shah.









Fizzy likes to camwhore. Not bad eh bro. Haha.


Eh Wah. Pantat.


Dill growls.

Abg Karaoke.



Fun day indeed surrounded by whacky people.
ICP tutorial was extremely fun because Trudy Lim asked us to list down all the negative points of the opposite gender. (Stereotyping)
First most important word on the guys' list about us girls was Slutty. ^^
For us girls, top of the list to describe 'em guys was No Initiative. Like duh right.
Don't forget to add in Sweet Talkers Mothafqckers.

On a side note, Syafiq's friends are really nice. ^^

Yup anyway Ratna and I took a stroll around school while the rest were having karaoke session. Nasi Ayam Penyet at FC5 is known as "Smashed Chicken Rice". Direct translation. Haha.


Ratna likes to realize, hours or even days after an event has taken place. Hahahahaha.
I like to sing "Lickie Lickie Lickie Like A Lollipop". :D








Thanks for not caring. At least now I know how your attitude towards me is going to be like.

No comments: