Cannot match shoes with Syza anymore. :(
Hello.
Syza and I went to Town today. Last minute thing uh.
While walking through the path from Cine to Heeren, Syza said, "Omg!"
I turned to my right and saw a lady sitting near the bushes, and I screamed. HAHAHA. Fqck.
I saw this lady two days ago and yet when I saw her again at the exact spot today, I screamed. -.-
Somebody in the house likes to finish up food without asking anyone else if they still want it.
Somebody else is being very irresponsible and lazing around the house refusing to earn income. Also, there are so many birds in the house and they keep chirping so loudly everytime I switch the lights on.
I seriously cannot take it anymore because I'm struggling here. You don't even understand my situation. I'm not in secondary school anymore.
Btw, Syza lost her eyeliner and I lost my contacts. Both of us were watching the same movie but at different venues. Sad or what ! :D
I LOVE YOU, SYZA !! :)
Last but not least,
I LOVE YOU, MUM.
I don't know why things don't seem special to me anymore. ILY.
No comments:
Post a Comment