Sunday, May 31, 2009

2nd Chance.



SAM WORTHINGTON
(L) (L) (L)




Terminator Salvation was awesome. I was pretty disappointed that Christian Bale wasn't really the main highlight in the movie. Was sooooo looking forward to seeing him in action but he was being such a wussy uh. Sorry uh, actually I love him so much because he's Batman, and I love the way he talks; sexy voice. But in this movie, Sam Worthington totally, TOTALLY stole the show. GAHHHHHH. Worthington came in the first scene and I was already thinking, "Damn he's hot and handsome."

Overall the action in the movie was great but somehow I felt disappointed about the ending. Won't want to spoil it for you guys, so go watch it kay? The heroine Moon Bloodgood is Hot. Go watch go watch.

Next is Transformers. Yay, I'm seriously a sucker for movies.




No matter what, I must tahan. MUST tahan!

No comments: