Saturday, April 25, 2009

Your love is a lie.










Tiara: "huhu"


Water Bottle from outer space.



See What Tiara did for me! SWEET RIGHT !




Model !




Conversation #1 -
While looking at the Pillow Sale.
Me: Eh Tiara ! Kalau aku beli Pirrow Balu... Eh. (Stops talking)
Tiara: HAHA APE KO CKP ?! PIRROW BALU ?! (Laughing at me)


Conversation #2 -
While walking at the same place where the Pillow Sale took place, there were two people walking towards our direction. We assumed that they were a couple, so Tiara said:
Tiara: See lah ! Even this girl has a boyfriend.
(Then the "couple" walks past us and the "boyfriend" starts talking in a woman's voice.)
Tiara: Eh ! Itu bukan lelaki sia !
Me: HAHAHAHA. Ko uh sembarang !


Conversation #2 -
Tiara: Eh aku mcm nak beli ice-cream uh. Yg one dollar tu.
Me: Oh yg ah pek jual tu eh.
Tiara: A'ah. Yg kat sane nyer. Yg tadi kiter nampak. (points behind)
Me: Alaaa. Kalau ah pek tu da belah mcm ne.
Tiara: Ah Buat bodoh ah.
Me: HAHAHAHA.


Maybe to you the convers weren't funny but trust me, if you were there, you would have laughed. Tiara Tiara. :D

Anyway, Tiara bought me two drinks today and lent me bus fare to get home. Ain't she sweet.
Thanks Tiara Twin. I love you so much. I hugged her three times before we parted . Plus when we met, we hugged in the middle of Parkway DRIVE and everybody was looking but I told her WHO CARES ! Hahaha. I missed you so much my dear! Like FUCK SERIOUSLY MISSED YOU LOADS. I love you forever. You're a blessing to me.

Thank you for all, Tiara Tantiana. (L)
Enjoy school !

No comments: