(edited)
-
-
Long ago, I gave up hope
But you came along
You gave me something I could hold on to
And I want you. More than you could ever know.
Before I met you, I used to dream you up and make you up in my mind
And all I ever wanted Was to be understood
You’ve been the only one who could
I could never turn my back on you.
And whatever it takes
I’m gonna make my way home
We can turn our backs on the past
And start over…
- Cobra Starship.
They've got a new album coming out soon and hell yeah I'm excited. Miss them alot sia.
I had a good chat with Nadia last night and really, thanks for making me feel better. Especially the part, "Go drink water?" Hahaha. Thanks baby<3.
EY ! School is starting in a week and before that there's orientation. Looking forward to the fixed schedules and timetables because honestly, my life's never been planned. Time to put some order in the court !
"Everytime I move forward, I take two steps back." Sounds familiar, Nad? :D

No comments:
Post a Comment