A quick recap of past few events.
Tuesday:
Orientation day. Overall it was alright. I like my new classmates and I'm glad they're not snobbish. ^^ Was pretty tiring though spending the day at school playing games. I had fun nevertheless.
Wednesday:
SPICE training. Boring laa sia. Buang mase orang. -.-
But Faizah and Nadia surprised us girls at Dover mrt station after that. Thanks girls. Soooo sweet of you. :)
Thursday:
Flag day. haha. Ini mcm sial. I think a few of us were feeling rather lazy. Ooops. Anyway, it's not like we didn't collect money. We did. Woohoo cheers to those who got more than 50 bucks, you guys rock.
After Flag Day was the Freshmen Party. I enjoyed myself. There were live bands and dancing/partying after that. We saw some stuff though. Haha. But whatever, Thanks new friends. :)
P.S. Happy Belated Birthday to Haiqal. Enjoy. :)
That's it, I'm pretty tired and been lazy to go online nowadays. To mum, ILY. Muah. (L)
Oh well at least I tried. Sometimes it just sucks though.

No comments:
Post a Comment