Thursday, April 30, 2009

And I wish this didn't mean so much to me.

Kelly. :)
Ratna & Siyu.

Shakeela muke priceless !


DMC 1A 01 with our PTN Ms Evelyn Louis.






Syadza & Ratna.

SCANDAL

ALEX !!!!!!

Daphne, Marcus, Shah.



Yan Qian. <3>
<3

Lessons were fun, as usual. (Even if they were boring, we'd find a way to make them ALIVE.)

After OC tutorial, we found out that Kelly was transferring to Banking & Finance course. Lepas tu semue org kecoh. And everybody queued up to take photos with Kelly. Though we've talked only briefly, we will miss you Kelly ! Do keep in touch. :)

Went to town after school and it was pretty disappointing. I found my perfect pair of shoes and it was the right size even, but the front part of the shoes was too tight for me. SIAN ! Wasted and I was disappointed like effffff. Ahhhh nevermind laa. I don't blame my broad feet. Even Siyu asked, "Wah your feet how big?" Haha, wth.
I had fun today with my whacky classmates. (Y)

Yay, anyway on a side note, I wear whatever I want to school kay? Don't have to ask me why I'm wearing this and that. I only have one answer and that is, "Cause I want to."
Don't know why people make a big deal of what you wear in school. Weird.
It's not like I ask you why you wear this and that. -.-

Lastly, outings with my classmates have been really fun and I must say, I'm really loving them. Thanks guys. Syg krg uh. <3

No comments: